Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What injustice are you called to end?

 There is an immense amount of injustice in the world. Many of us go through our everyday life caught up in our own injustices; completely blinded to the injustice around us. I am one of those people.

My whole life I've had this strong love for people who face injustice. As my faith has grown stronger, this love has only continued to grow deeper. I've become more aware of the hurt in this world. The broken, the poor, the untouched, and the weak. It's easy to become blinded by what's happening globally, disregarding that injustice is surrounding us locally. I am guilty of this. Although my heart breaks everyday for people so far from grasp, I've begun to realize there is pain right in front of me. God has called us to love everyone. 

So, what injustice am I called to end? Locally, my mission field is my school, my church, and my surrounding cities. Yes, my heart yearns daily for people I'm miles from, but God has placed me where I am for a reason. There are so many injustices I can end in my current situation. Specially? I don't know what injustice God wants me to end here. But I've learned to be content. Be content with where God has me.

Globally, I know I am called to end multiple injustices. However, the current injustice I'm called to fight are the Dalits in India. It's an overwhelming but fulfilling feeling knowing God is going to use me to help change this world. It will be hard, I will break down, and I will feel weak, but I serve an almighty God. He serves me and I am called to serve him. He loves me, and I am called to show and share that love in this vast world.

Danielle

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really like your blog and I love reading it, but the text on this article is black. On most of the posts the text is white and it's very legible, but in this one and your most recent article it's too dark to read. Wonderful blog, and I just wanted to bring this to your attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I really like your blog and I love reading it, but the text on this article is black. On most of the posts the text is white and it's very legible, but in this one and your most recent article it's too dark to read. Wonderful blog, and I just wanted to bring this to your attention!

    ReplyDelete